Claims Adjuster Conference 2023May 09, 2023
From the Desk of Klark Brown (No AI was used in the creation of this writing or blog)
It is conference season, my friends. Get ready !!
Were you invited? Are only “PRERRERED” invited?
We already had the RIA Expo, Nexxus, DKI, and the Spring Experience was recently in Ft Lauderdale.
I encourage you to get that new outfit for the 2023 Claims Denial Adjusters Conference.
We are hearing that about 4500 Claims Specialists (they don’t even use adjusters most of the time anymore).
This is going to be held in Salt Lake City, near their cousins of Verisk and Xactimate. Makes logical sense to the organizers
A large group will be gathered for 2 full days of learning and networking.
What you can expect:
- Welcome and greetings 8 am
- Tips to justify ignoring clients' emails and phone calls 9:15-10:30 am
- Avoiding assertions that you may not be an adjuster 10:45-11:30
- Learning construction or remediation standard (IICCRC) 11:30 am- 11:33 am
- Lunch 11:00 am- 1:00 pm
- New boilerplate email templates for denying necessary services 1:00-3:00 pm
- How to quickly identify new contractors to manipulate 2:30-3:30
- Network among other carriers to ensure consistent ignorance 3:30-5:00 pm
- Breakfast 8 am
- How to deny O&P and have it removed 87%+ of the time 9:00 am-10:00 am
- How OSHA doesn’t apply to insurance 10:00 am- 11:00 am
- Demand 1200+ photos and deny getting them 11:00 am- 11:45 am
- Avoiding inclusion of insured 11:45 am - 12:15 pm
- Lunch 12:00 pm- 1:00 pm
- Expert Panel- How to convince the insured that their contractor is too high 1:30 pm- 2:30 pm
- Misunderstanding Moisture Readings 2:30 pm-3:15 pm
- Continue to use the word ESTIMATE and not INVOICE
- Avoiding traps of UPPA 3:30-5:00 PM
Make sure you are in attendance, take ample notes, and learn how more documentation, apps, and administrative time will get you paid 2% faster and 4% fewer invoice deductions.
See you there.
TIP: Do not wear your company logo shirt.
This clearly a piece of satire. Or is it? One of our core values is HAVE FUN and this is my contribution to this today.
We like to simply make light of the incredibly silly environment to hopefully help others avoid feeling like the targeting is aimed at you.
We also want others to take a different mindset approach and better onboard their clients.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.